Author Topic: DxO FilmPack presets by NyghtFalcon  (Read 12784 times)

Olivier P

• DxO Staff
DxO FilmPack presets by NyghtFalcon
« on: December 10, 2011, 02:36:50 am »
Hello to all,

For those who can not acces the Image Masters facebook page, you can download from here the new presets for DxO FilmPack 3.1 (Expert edition needed)

Color-Over :
A Redscale look is at the origin of this effect. I achieved this special rendition by applying vignetting and by adjusting the contrast, the exposure, and the colorimetry, thanks to the TSL tool. DxO FilmPack opens multiple creative perspectives.
Download it

Sepia :
I often use the Ilford HP5 Plus 400 rendition on overexposed images. I soften my photos by applying a sepia tone and by slightly diminishing the contrast. By using the channel mixer to add more red, I accentuate the lips, hair, and eyes — and get exactly the image that I had in mind.
Download it

Film Noir :
The Fuji Neopan Acros 100 look, coupled with vignetting, is ideal for creating an “antique photo” effect. I applied a medium violet filter to give more depth to the shadows, and I carefully adjusted each color using the channel mixer to obtain the result I wanted.
Download it

Rollei Selenium :
I created this unique monochrome rendition based on the Rollei IR look by adding a slight selenium tone and a red filter. I could have left the toning intensity and the filter at 100%, but the image would have been too purple for my taste. Rollei Selenium brings out subtle details. Usually I neutralize the grain, but I kept it here because it really enhances the image.
Download it

Nicola70

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 09:34:13 am »
Does not work... (DxO 7.0.1 & Film Pack Expert 3).
I have imported the presets following the PDF guide, and they appear correctly in the Preset tab; but when I apply one of them, nothing changes to the image.
Strangely, the plugins for Lightroom works perfectly.
How can I fix it? Thanks.

cf123

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 10:46:23 am »
Same issue here. Presets do nothing in DxO 7 on Mac. They work fine in Film Pack 3.1 Expert.

Sigi

• Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 01:52:48 pm »
Quote from: cf123;35277
Same issue here. Presets do nothing in DxO 7 on Mac. They work fine in Film Pack 3.1 Expert.

same with me

Sigi

PS: they look good though in filmpack, I like the look

Olivier L.

• DxO Head of customer care
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 08:04:45 pm »
Hello,

Unfortunately, the Nyghtfalcon presets don\'t work in Optics Pro Mac ( plugin mode ) but work fine in the standalone FilmPack application. We\'re still investigating at the present time and we will upload an update as soon as it will be available.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:24:24 pm by Olivier Lambolez »

Nicola70

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:00:54 pm »
Ok, I made the download again from DxO Labs Facebook page, and now they works perfectly. Thanks for the quick fix! :-)

Nicola70

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 07:06:15 pm »
Ok, I made the download again from DxO Labs Facebook page, and now they works perfectly. Thanks for the quick fix! :-)

Olivier P

• DxO Staff
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 12:55:43 am »
The links of the first post target a content which has also been updated.
So it works also from the forum
:)

photography