Author Topic: Photo Lab 2 upgrade price...?  (Read 350 times)

danmckinney

Photo Lab 2 upgrade price...?
« on: November 01, 2018, 01:34:48 pm »
I got an email that says my upgrade price to Photo Lab 2 is a "special launch offer" of $49, but when I go to the upgrade page, the price is $69. 

How can I take advantage of the $49 offer? 

An email sent to support asking this question simply generated an automatic response stating that not all emails can be answered...

canuck257

Re: Photo Lab 2 upgrade price...?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 06:05:02 pm »
The $49.99 price is for the basic PL upgrade, the $69.99 price is for the Prime upgrade.

mwsilvers

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 03:52:14 am »
I got an email that says my upgrade price to Photo Lab 2 is a "special launch offer" of $49, but when I go to the upgrade page, the price is $69. 

How can I take advantage of the $49 offer? 

An email sent to support asking this question simply generated an automatic response stating that not all emails can be answered...

The $69 is the upgrade price for the PhotoLab Elite version. The upgrade to the standard version is $49.

Mark

Esayisay

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 09:07:37 am »
This is interesting.

I own the Elite version and paid $69 to upgrade.

What additional features are apart of Photolab 2 for the Elite version upgrade to warrant an extra $20 vs the Standard version upgrade?

Esay
I don't imagine that my work will be remembered but to have been thought about enough to be forgotten would be nice...

mwsilvers

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 11:31:25 pm »
This is interesting.

I own the Elite version and paid $69 to upgrade.

What additional features are apart of Photolab 2 for the Elite version upgrade to warrant an extra $20 vs the Standard version upgrade?

Esay

It includes Clearview Plus, the update to Clearview.  Clearview along with some other features like Prime Noise reduction are only in the Elite edition.   This upgrade is very light on enhancements but we've been told that periodic point updates will contain enhancements to existing functionality and possibly new features.  You should become a member of the newer DXO forum. https://feedback.dxo.com/ which has far more topics and feedback than this one which I believe is slated to be archived at some point.

Mark   
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:37:04 pm by mwsilvers »

Esayisay

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 08:20:58 am »
Mark,

Thanks for your advice re the Elite edition and the link to the newer forum

Esay
I don't imagine that my work will be remembered but to have been thought about enough to be forgotten would be nice...

photography