Author Topic: Impossible to export to disk since last update  (Read 477 times)

Megt

Impossible to export to disk since last update
« on: September 16, 2018, 04:24:50 pm »
Since the last update of DxO Photolab 1.2.2 build 3239, I can't export my pictures to disk. There was no windows / software update on the computer, only the Dxo Photolab software has been updated.
I have re-installed the software (remove also files / licence in the cache) but I was still not able to export. I have the error "Unknown processing error".
I have copied the same pictures with the same modification to another computer having a previous version 1.2.0 and I was able to export then.
I would like to install a previous version of DxO Photolab in order to try if it is coming from the new version of the software.

I'm trying to submit a request but the website is so slow that it is impossible to submit one...

Esayisay

Re: Impossible to export to disk since last update
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 06:14:04 am »
Hi Megt, same issue here. Did you find a solution? I'm having to export to Affinity then save from there.
Esay
I don't imagine that my work will be remembered but to have been thought about enough to be forgotten would be nice...

Bencsi

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 03:34:37 pm »
Hi Guys,

It seems the PL v1.2.2 build 3239 is able to Export correctly on my Win7/64 system. You should have a look into the the 'DxO.PhotoLab.txt' log file, to locate the source of the problem.

Endre
Win7/64 PC, i7-3770, 3.9GHz, 24G RAM, Intel HD-4000 GPU, 27" calibrated LG monitor 1920*1080 px res. 82 DPI

Esayisay

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 11:12:54 am »
Hi Bencsi,

Unfortunately that sounds a bit technical for me. I have logged a ticket with the service desk. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. I'll share the answer when I get it.

Esay
I don't imagine that my work will be remembered but to have been thought about enough to be forgotten would be nice...

Megt

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 05:41:21 pm »
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late answer, I didn't have email notification when someone reply...

So after an answer from the support to :
- Uninstall the sotfware

And delete all folders:
- C:\Program Files\DxO\DxO PhotoLab 1 ou C:\Program Files (x86)\DxO\DxO PhotoLab 1
- C:\Users\(nom utilisateur)\AppData\Local\DxO
- C:\ProgramData\DxO
- C:\Users\(nom utilisateur)\\AppData\Roaming\DxO

It worked.

BUT only the first time I use the software.
If I restart my computer, I still have the issue and repeat the same operation to able to export but it is insane !
I can't do that every day that I want to use the software !!

I have a previous computer having an older version and there is no issue but with the last version, I still have it...
I don't know from where is coming the problem.

I will let you know what I have in the 'DxO.PhotoLab.txt' as soon as I have the issue again (when I will reuse the software after I have restarted my computer)...

fscherz

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:33:30 am »
I realized that my exports to same folder fail but if I use for example './jpg/' as folder (which would export the files into a sub folder called jpg) it succeeds!

Therefore I export to sub folders only now.
Franz

D700 +  Nikon lenses (coming from V4.5 on D80 and D300)
Shooting only RAW with some pictures at SmugMug

photography