Author Topic: Photo Lab and legacy cameras  (Read 277 times)

Mel

Photo Lab and legacy cameras
« on: September 10, 2018, 07:27:33 pm »
Recently I had to re-edit some photos taken in past years by Minolta A2 camera. PhotoLab has all the necessary correction modules but displays a message that this camera is not supported. RAW file format does not matter, I converted native MRW to DNG - does not work.

What's the reason to prohibit edits basing on camera model?

ShardulNayak

Re: Photo Lab and legacy cameras
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 11:14:59 am »
Recently I had to re-edit some photos taken in past years by Minolta A2 camera. PhotoLab has all the necessary correction modules but displays a message that this camera is not supported. RAW file format does not matter, I converted native MRW to DNG - does not work.
[/size]
what's the reason to prohibit edits basing on camera model?

Having same problem. Please help site admin
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:51:45 pm by ShardulNayak »

KolinP

• My photography doorway
Re: Photo Lab and legacy cameras
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:13:15 pm »

What's the reason to prohibit edits basing on camera model?
I'm seeing this too.
I have the DxO module installed OK in PhotoLab for my Konica Minolta A2 camera, but the .MRW files from my A2 camera are still being flagged as "not supported ...".
Nikon D700. DxO Photolab Elite. Capture NX2. IMatch. NEC PA241W Pre-calibrated Monitor. No plans ever to use Photoshop.
Keen to learn & happy to share.

photography