Author Topic: I'm sure this is a dumb question but I can't see how to delete a preset  (Read 538 times)

frodoboy

I have looked everywhere but can't find how to do this. I created a custom preset for bird photography called "Birds Preset." It was for underexposed birds. But then I created another preset for overexposed birds called "Overexposed Birds Preset." They show up separate from the other presets. So I went into DXO/presets and saw how it was done and created a folder called "Birds" and now have Underexposed Birds preset and Overexposed Birds preset. I also downloaded a set of Fotopix presets. All show up just fine but now I want to delete the separate Birds presets and just have the folder "Birds" showing. I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete the individual "Birds Preset" from Presets. For that matter, I can't figure out how to delete any presets from the Presets list. I deleted the Fotopix presets folder from DxO/Presets, restarted the program and they are still showing even though they've been deleted. Anyone know how to delete these unwanted presets? In Optics Pro it was easy but I see no way in PhotoLab how to do this. Please help!

sgospodarenko

• DxO tester (Win version)
  • Global Moderator
Hello,

Actually it's as easy as it was on OP:
1 - You select a preset and press the "Rubbish bin" icon in the Preset Editor panel;
2 - You select a preset and right click on it to show the context menu and select Delete;
3 - If you want to delete them when the application is off - open this directory - c:\Users\%user_name%\AppData\Local\DxO\DxO PhotoLab 1\Presets\ and remove your custom presets.

Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

photography
photography