Author Topic: Any chance to see a DxO Photolab section in the french forum one of these days ?  (Read 1215 times)

Pat91

• PP Photo
I'm wondering whether DxO are still aware that they are a french company with a significant base of french speaking customers.
Patrick

Pieloe

If we do not know anything about the localisation of customers,
it's true, the french section is dead.

Now there's a new international (english) forum
which works ... or not (since 3 days).

- Why is this old forum still alive ?

Bencsi

The new forum certificate has expired, therefore som browsers ( Chrome, IE11, Firefox, Opera ) complaining about. However, some browser give the chance to continue the browsing ( IE11, Opera, Avant Browser ). Try it.

Endre
Win7/64 PC, i7-3770, 3.9GHz, 24G RAM, Intel HD-4000 GPU, 27" calibrated LG monitor 1920*1080 px res. 82 DPI

Pieloe

The new forum certificate has expired, therefore som browsers ( Chrome, IE11, Firefox, Opera ) complaining about. However, some browser give the chance to continue the browsing ( IE11, Opera, Avant Browser ). Try it.

Endre

Opera don't works in my case  :(

Bencsi

Funny, the "Version:   52.0.2871.99" and beta "Version:   53.0.2907.31" both works for me actually. I mean "feedback.dxo.com" site.

Endre
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 12:25:35 pm by Bencsi »
Win7/64 PC, i7-3770, 3.9GHz, 24G RAM, Intel HD-4000 GPU, 27" calibrated LG monitor 1920*1080 px res. 82 DPI

Nick_

I'm wondering whether DxO are still aware that they are a french company with a significant base of french speaking customers.
The real issue is whether DxO is still a company or not.  ;)
I am French too but I always connected to the English forum because it’s more active and as far as I know I am not the only one doing so.
Nick

sgospodarenko

• DxO tester (Win version)
  • Global Moderator
The real issue is whether DxO is still a company or not.  ;)
I am French too but I always connected to the English forum because it’s more active and as far as I know I am not the only one doing so.
Nick

Hello,

feedback.dxo.com is back and there you won't find the separation based on the languages. It means if you want to create a post in French you can do it.

As for this old Forum, it soon won't be followed at all and everybody has to move to the new one.

Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Tilmann

feedback.dxo.com is back and there you won't find the separation based on the languages. It means if you want to create a post in French you can do it.
As for this old Forum, it soon won't be followed at all and everybody has to move to the new one.

Shouldn't that really be announced anywhere? (Here!)

I didn't even know that there's a new forum (and obviously that's already for months) and wouldn't have noticed unless it had been mentioned here as a side note which I stumbled over by pure chance.

Tilmann

sgospodarenko

• Global Moderator
Hello Tilmann,

Actually all the new users come to the new forum from the start as they do it from the link to the Forum from the main page dxo.com.

As for the current users, as you see I try to reply in this Forum section in time which means that it's not dead yet  ;)

It goes without saying that you should be announced about the new one and it will be done when this old one will be closed.

I didn't even know that there's a new forum (and obviously that's already for months)

Yep, but it was available only for Beta testers for several months because the resource was under the test and it gets available for other users not so long ago.

Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Ralf Brinkmann

Svetlana, how long does it take for the application to be approved? More than one day?
W10x64 - DxO Optics Pro 11 Elite - Filmpack 5 Elite - ViewPoint 2

sgospodarenko

• Global Moderator
Svetlana, how long does it take for the application to be approved? More than one day?

Actually, as soon as I get the notification from the system, I approve the users. But if I get it late in the evening I approve them in the morning. So usually you don't need to wait more than one day  ;).

Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Ralf Brinkmann

I just received the answer. Thank you very much!
W10x64 - DxO Optics Pro 11 Elite - Filmpack 5 Elite - ViewPoint 2

sgospodarenko

• Global Moderator
You are welcome :)
Regards,
Svetlana G.

photography