Author Topic: Export  (Read 537 times)

Gary C

Export
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:44:45 pm »
HI all having a problem when exporting with DXO photo Lab. I  sometimes need to drop my files down to 800X600 usually not a problem but whats happening is whenever I need to export a file full size 7956X whatever, it always goes as 1024. I need to be able to send files full size in jpeg.
I am having to use another software to get the files correct and that happens unless I need to change something.I really want to use DXO as my main software because of its noise reduction and color balance but cant until I can come up with a solution. Is there a way to work on a photo and keep it at its original size and dpi? Please let me know have many assignments and want to use DXO    Photo Lab.
Thanks,
Gary

Bruno S.

• OpticsPro - Product Owner
  • Global Moderator
  • DxO Team
Re: Export
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 04:31:37 pm »
Dear Gary,

Depending on whether you're using Mac or Windows version, when exporting your images you can have access to "Advanced settings" options, in the output settings export (clik on the label) on windows version.

Then, if you uncheck the option "Enable resizing" (Mac) or "Allow Image resampling" (Win), the images will be exported in original size.

Thank you !

DxO PhotoLab Team

photography
photography