Author Topic: Sony SLT-A65 RAW-files - "loading error"  (Read 329 times)

Stratomanus

Sony SLT-A65 RAW-files - "loading error"
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:24:30 pm »
I just downloaded the latest version of DxO PhotoLab (for Windows) - v1.1.1 build 2672. As I know, Sony SLT-A65 RAW format is supported, as also mentioned on website. After installation I also downloaded DxO Optics modules for Sony SLT-A65 and available lenses. But after that I still see this message: "loading error". What is wrong?
Additional information (after some research): I'm using Sony SLT-A65 without GPS module (in my region there was no other choice), so there is no letter "V" in the name of my camera. As I know, in other regions this camera was sold with GPS module, and was named "Sony SLT-A65V" with "V" in the end. Can it be the cause of the problem? And if the answer is "Yes", is there any solution?

sgospodarenko

• DxO tester (Win version)
  • Global Moderator
Re: Sony SLT-A65 RAW-files - "loading error"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:49:29 am »
Hello,

Could you, please, provide me with any RAW sample from your camera for the investigation?

Please, upload it to http://upload.dxo.com/ and in the ticket # point the name of your camera.
As soon as you do that, please let me know.
We'll investigate the issue and I'll give you a reply.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Stratomanus

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 07:49:39 pm »
Hello! Thank You for quick response! I just uploaded 4 RAW samples from my camera, Sony SLT-A65, made with 4 different lenses. I'll be grateful for some solution in my case!

sgospodarenko

• DxO tester (Win version)
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 08:38:24 am »
Thank you very much. I've got them.
We'll make an investigation and fix it asap. I'll keep you informed.

Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

photography
photography