Author Topic: Whre is my message?  (Read 653 times)

Hydrurga

Whre is my message?
« on: December 01, 2017, 05:04:33 pm »
Hi,

On sunday october, 26, i send a French DXO friendly message in the english Forum (DXO Photo Labs Windows), because the French Forum is DEAD!!

Since then, nothing?!? Has it not been appoved by a moderator? i don't now.

Dear moderator, pease say me what i must do or what was wrong  :( :( :( The Language?, the subject? It can not be, in dept, it was very DXO friendly...

What must i do for to be correct.

Thanks for an answer.

Hydrurga (you have my mailadress)

LCDI

• Mac test leader
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.dxo.com
Re: Whre is my message?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:44:56 am »
Hello Hydrurga,

Actually I see you message on my side and it is approved.
What was the problem ?

PAt

Allsop

• Andrew-Bede Allsop
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 10:30:11 am »
I also see your message.
It is all part of the rich tapestry of life.

Allsop

• Andrew-Bede Allsop
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 10:34:00 am »
I have just run Hydrurga's original posting through Google Translate and this is what I get, hope this helps:

As there is no section "DXO Photo Labs" on the French Forum, I dare put it on this one ... apparently the name is dead, since this topic does not even exist: - \

Well, here are years that we were waiting for the appearance of the local editing, meanwhile persuaded that it would never come ... and definitely join "Capture 1" ...

Boom, a sad day in November, DXO not only pulls us a local editing, but simply the Best; U-Points after the acquisition of NIK Collections.

Bravo, Awesome :) :) :) :) Ah, you French when you want, you have ideas full head, still Bravo! Lighroom, what is it again? Their catalog? But no, no more, any photographer worthy of the name has his own DAM solution.

Meanwhile more than a month has passed since the release: We expected Tutorials and Webinars ... But nothing, nothing, as if you were ashamed of your product!?!
Look at Macphun, You Tube in full, C1 in this 3, just for this month.
You have a product of superior quality, but that name of God, make the knowledge to the world !!
Why do not you have someone who is in charge of the product presentation full-time just like David Grover at C1 (THG mainly deals with Lightroom).

Before concluding, allow two more remarks:
- The "One", this strange thing, you earn at least money with? I do not know anyone who knows what to do with this stuff. But if he brings you money, all the better.

Last: Is not it time to rename "Filmpack"? It sounds so old Who young people still know what is an "Ilfort"? A trendy snac?

Your product is great, but surround it with the commercial policy it deserves (see LR, C1, Skylum ...).
Expecting the Webinars well done ...
It is all part of the rich tapestry of life.

lenmerkel

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 07:49:48 pm »
I think someone needs to get a life . . . . .

photography