Author Topic: Dxo One app on iPhone 7+ doesn't recognise the camera  (Read 983 times)

marco_borghesi

Dxo One app on iPhone 7+ doesn't recognise the camera
« on: November 24, 2017, 12:58:11 pm »
Hi everyone hope you are all good. I'm experiencing since last night a wired thing.
Since I bought my new iphone 7+ in September my Dxo worked properly even with the iOS 11. I didnt' experienced anything wired. I was lucky probably but know things are different.
Last night I had to reset to factory my iPhone and since then I can't use my DXO anymore.

When I launch the app the video appear then I move to the instruction to connect the camera but then after the DXO is connected nothing happens. The video instructions is still running.

I also tried to close the app and connect the camera and the wired thing is that the app launch on is own because is detecting the camera connected but then again it does stop to the video instruction.

I already open a ticket with DXO but I was wondering if anyone had or is having the same problem.

Thank you for any reply.

marco_borghesi

Re: Dxo One app on iPhone 7+ doesn't recognise the camera
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 11:06:38 pm »
Does anyone have an idea? Any help?

MJSfoto1956

• http://www.jmichaelsullivan.com
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 11:58:06 pm »
Are you sure you are patched to the latest version of IOS after your reset??? (i.e. 11.1.2)

M

marco_borghesi

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 01:00:33 am »
Yes of course. All updated to the latest version. It is wired as I didn’t have any problem since last night. After that you can see the iPhone recognise the camera and launch the app but then it gets stuck there.

MJSfoto1956

• http://www.jmichaelsullivan.com
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 09:59:42 pm »
well, I would delete the app, then reinstall from the AppStore (not backup). No harm trying. For some other apps that has worked sometimes for me.

M

marco_borghesi

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 11:47:07 pm »
Thank you for the suggestion but I have to say I did also that. Started from scratch, from a backup. Doesn’t chance the resoluts. What’s annoying is the fact the A’s soon you plug the dxo the app start but then get stuck. So it means it work but can’t go on.

marco_borghesi

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 02:59:56 pm »
Problem solved thank to Apple Store. Yeah

Flo

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 03:38:49 pm »
Hello. I have the same problem with app and camera. How did Apple solve your problem?

plecourieux

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 11:06:41 am »
Hello,
We are aware of this problem (Apple known bug). while waiting for an Apple fix, a workaround consists in restoring the OS on the idevice with iTunes. To proceed, connect the idevice on your computer - launch iTunes -  restore or update the OS. After this operation, the camera will be  detected again and everything will be back to normal.

photography