Author Topic: Project problem?  (Read 1213 times)

John7

Project problem?
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:36:13 am »
I created a project, just 5 images, all from different dates/folders.  After a few days I went back and two of them had warnings, the format was unknown. I restored them from a backup, still no good.  I deletes the do file and one then opened in editing and loaded all the correction; I take it from the catalogue. But the second one still wouldn’t work. I keep the originals on the camera memory card so  I deleted them from the pc and reloaded from the camera. This time it worked.

In both cases the do file wasn’t recreated; it was after I made a minor change though.
I recall others have had problems with projects before, is this the problem? If so its not a very safe thing to use or is there a safer way of doing the same collecting of image’s from different locations?

sachinkhanna48

Re: Project problem?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 01:43:28 pm »
I created a project, just 5 images, all from different dates/folders.  After a few days I went back and two of them had warnings, the format was unknown. I restored them from a backup, still no good.  I deletes the do file and one then opened in editing and loaded all the correction; I take it from the catalogue. But the second one still wouldn’t work. I keep the originals on the camera memory card so  I deleted them from the pc and reloaded from the camera. This time it worked.

In both cases the do file wasn’t recreated; it was after I made a minor change though.
I recall others have had problems with projects before, is this the problem? If so its not a very safe thing to use or is there a safer way of doing the same collecting of image’s from different locations?

Preety Confusing

sgospodarenko

• DxO tester (Win version)
  • Global Moderator
Re: Project problem?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 10:34:18 am »

Hello John7,

It looks like you have the problem with the database. As it does not matter if the project contains the images only from one folder or multi folders it should work anyway. So if you face it once again, submit a ticket here - https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,
Svetlana G.
Regards,
Svetlana G.

photography