Author Topic: Selecting Presets using Keyboard Maestro  (Read 459 times)

Allsop

• Andrew-Bede Allsop
Selecting Presets using Keyboard Maestro
« on: July 01, 2017, 07:32:36 am »
As I have been working through my archive of photographs and re-processing some of them with Optics Pro I have found it rather time consuming to be continually opening the presets and selecting the one that I want to use, particularly as most of the time I am selecting the same one or at least from the same group of presets, so I wondered if it could be automated by using Keyboard Maestro.

Mike Pasini on the Keyboard Maestro User’s Forum came up with a workflow which he has kindly given me permission to share with you. I am finding it most useful as all I need do now is use the assigned keystroke and either the Group I want opens for me to select the desired preset or the preset itself is applied, depending on what key you press.

Attached is Mike’s set of presets which he has given permission for anyone to use, (this is the link to our conversation https://forum.keyboardmaestro.com/t/keystroke-for-using-a-preset-in-a-photo-editing-app/7347 it might be nice if anyone who uses it could thank Mike at this link). I suggest that you adapt the keystrokes to your needs. Using Mike’s pattern I have compiled my own workflows in KM and it works fine.
It is all part of the rich tapestry of life.

Allsop

• Andrew-Bede Allsop
Re: Selecting Presets using Keyboard Maestro
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 09:03:02 am »
Think I have put this in the incorrect forum but I do not know how to move it. Sorry. Should be in the optics Pro for Mac forum.
It is all part of the rich tapestry of life.

photography