Author Topic: DxO Pro Ver. 12 "PRIME"  (Read 303 times)

Erol

DxO Pro Ver. 12 "PRIME"
« on: April 04, 2017, 06:23:04 pm »
To whom it may concern,

DxO "PRIME" noise reduction is the best in the industry. However it only works wit RAW images. It is a shame that it cannot be made with .jpeg images. Otherwise I have no suggestions for your software. Best on the market.

Erol

Priscilla Turner

Re: DxO Pro Ver. 12 "PRIME"
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 06:50:16 am »
If you want a prime-processed image, save both a .tif and a .jpg. A .jpg can be saved small and in a smaller colour-space than the original or a .tif, and the operations can be done simultaneously. With the right settings it will be fine for the web. Only your .tif may need further treatment to make it fully printable.

Valdo

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 10:15:43 am »
To whom it may concern,

DxO "PRIME" noise reduction is the best in the industry. However it only works wit RAW images. It is a shame that it cannot be made with .jpeg images. Otherwise I have no suggestions for your software. Best on the market.

Erol

Hi Erol,
what about Fuji X-trans RAW processing?

Thanx!

Erol

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 01:30:19 am »
If you want a prime-processed image, save both a .tif and a .jpg. A .jpg can be saved small and in a smaller colour-space than the original or a .tif, and the operations can be done simultaneously. With the right settings it will be fine for the web. Only your .tif may need further treatment to make it fully printable.
Priscilla,
Neither .jpg or .tiff files can be processed using "prime" noise reduction. If you know a way I would be interested to know. RAW files work great. Thanks for your reply.

Erol

Erol

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:33:58 am »
To whom it may concern,

Erol

Hi Erol,
what about Fuji X-trans RAW processing?

Thanx!

Valdo,
I have never heard of Fuji X-trans RAW since I do not own a Fuji camera. Thanks anyway.

Erol

Bencsi

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 08:01:15 am »
Most of Fuji models RAWs are not supported by DxO, because the sensor layout is not the Bayer type.

Endre
Win7/64 PC, i7-3770, 3.9GHz, 24G RAM, Intel HD-4000 GPU, 27" calibrated LG monitor 1920*1080 px res. 82 DPI

Valdo

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 04:26:59 pm »
Most of Fuji models RAWs are not supported by DxO, because the sensor layout is not the Bayer type.

Endre

Hi Endre,
I know about Fuji and DxO relationship....
Initialy I assumed that Erol is beta tester and by mistake posted in the open forum his findings as did one b.tester before. I was wrong, he just made a general statement to "whom it may concern"  8)

photography