Author Topic: Differenet correction in different projects? (DxO 10)  (Read 164 times)

DavidO

Differenet correction in different projects? (DxO 10)
« on: April 02, 2017, 09:25:56 am »
Hi all,
is there any way how to make different corrections for photos organized in multiple projects?
Eg. I want one specific photo white balance set in one project to cool colours and in another one with very warm (or any other correction, doesn't matter). Currently, I have made two projects, added the photo to both and applied the correction in one of the projects, however, the same correction was applied immediately to that photo also in the second project. I do not want that! I want the other project to have separate corrections. But if I make a virtual copy, then an automatic suffix _2 is added to the filename which then annoys consecutive handling in my process chain (outside of DxO). And that also needs my manual attention to create virtual copies and remove the originals from the project which is not handy at all - I want to concentrate on photos being nice not on the technical ways how to bypass the application procedures.

photography