Author Topic: My Support Requests  (Read 1214 times)

Valdo

My Support Requests
« on: February 11, 2017, 11:09:12 am »
This issue is related to macOS Sierra and iOS 10

It is not possible to enter the "My Support Requests" section with above mentioned software devices. After inputing the email address and password it goes back to login. The login to "My Account" works fine.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:12:53 am by Valdo »

MikeFromMesa

Re: My Support Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 01:45:18 pm »
This issue is related to macOS Sierra and iOS 10

It is not possible to enter the "My Support Requests" section with above mentioned software devices. After inputing the email address and password it goes back to login. The login to "My Account" works fine.

I am not sure what "software devices" you are referring to as I do not see any devices listed, only the OS versions you list. However I was able to successfully enter the "My Support Requests" this morning with my Mac Mini running Sierra (10.12.3).

Valdo

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 10:41:21 pm »
MacBook & iPad

MikeFromMesa

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 12:13:29 am »
I just tried it with my MacBook Air running Sierra and did not have a problem. Did this problem just start showing up for you? Have you installed any new software lately?

Valdo

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 05:59:46 pm »
Yes, I installed one pictures viewer but removed it after one week.
I don't see any relation between some software installation with web login reliability.

MikeFromMesa

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 08:26:25 pm »
Yes, I installed one pictures viewer but removed it after one week.
I don't see any relation between some software installation with web login reliability.

I was referring to any internet or internet related software. I do not know what browser you are running and I did not know if you had recently updated it. Further, I have seen some security software prevent opening of some web pages on my machine. Nothing like the Dxo support page, but other pages.

Are you running Safari? If so, do you have any (Safari related) plugins installed and running? If so have you tried to turn them off to see if that is the issue? If you have more than one browser on your system have you tried to see if you have this problem with all of them?

Since I do not see this on my machine I am trying to think of what might be an issue. I have Safari  10.0.3 running with Sierra 10.12.3 and am not seeing this problem on any of my Macs. I have not tried it with an iOS device.

Valdo

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 08:13:24 am »
Hello Mike,
I'm running the latest version of Safari with 2 extensions (StartPage and DuckDuckGo).
I uninstalled both extensions, restarted the laptop, the login issue is without any change.

Regards

Valdo

MikeFromMesa

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 04:13:45 pm »
It seems clear that none of my suggestions have been of any help to you. I am able to get to My Support Requests page on either of my machines and I am using Safari as well, so it does not seem like something based on Sierra or the MacBook Pro.

There are several ways to get to My Support Requests (you can log in first and then link to the page or you can try to link to the page before logging in) and all of these work for me. If they do not work for you, then I am afraid I have no other suggestions except filing a bug report against the web page.

Sorry I could not help.

photography
photography