Author Topic: DxO One USB C  (Read 1281 times)

cataling

DxO One USB C
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:20:46 am »
There is any chance to see someday a DxO Camera with USB C support? And ofcourse, working on an Android device? Like G Pixel and probably many others? (new Samsungs, LG, Moto etc etc)

I have an Iphone but for the moment I'm in a strange relation with a Googe Pixel and I really miss my DxO camera :) It's a little bit unfair to be forced to stop using DxO Camera jut because I stop using my iPhone.

I think it will be great to have a choice someday...it's too bad for DxO to limit the area of potential users at that silly iPhone port when it's clear that USB C will be everywhere, even on my new Macbook Pro :)

Thank You!

spektacle

Re: DxO One USB C
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:10:30 pm »
This is a rumour right now but USB C seems like it's around the corner. Hopefully DXO One offers some kind of adapter. https://www.macrumors.com/2017/02/28/iphone-8-oled-screen-usb-c/

MJSfoto1956

• http://www.jmichaelsullivan.com
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 08:06:39 pm »
I could also imagine tethering a DxO One to a laptop via USB-C. Lot's of use cases ESPECIALLY if the USB-C also powers the camera and it can run indefinitely.

M

cataling

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 07:36:58 am »
All new Android phones comes with USB C now. Don't you think you will sell better this fantastic little camera if made an USB C version?

Cmon, you don't need to make a NEW camera, just make it available with USB C and the 80% of the smartphone owners will have a great option...

I have 3 Android devices and one iPhone :) I would buy an USB C DxO in day one. Me and my friends.

There is also Flir camera. They have it for iPhone and for Android (USB C). Ofcourse I have them both. Really I think an USB C DxO One will sell better.

Android fans are more open to new stuff than iPhone only ppl.

photography
photography