Author Topic: No profile for Lumix GX8 + 1.4 Leica lens - despite there being one...  (Read 963 times)

BlackWhite

Hello, My Dxo for photos says there are no profiles for this camera + lens combo despite them being supported by DxO... please advise...

Thanks!

BlackWhite

Anyone?

I have the full DxO Optics on another computer and it has profiles for this camera and lenses.

Thank you,

Bruno S.

• OpticsPro - Product Owner
  • Global Moderator
  • DxO Team
Hi,

I assume that your image is correctly loaded in the extension, but the "Optical correction" section displays the message that no optic module is available for your image right ?

If so, would you please check that the original RAW image has not been modified first in Apple Photos ? If so, that means that you try to edit an already processed image, reason why no DxO optics module can be applied to the image.

You might have the same behavior in Desktop version of OpticsPro: if you tried to load an image from a Lumix GX8 which has already been modified by a third party software, then no optic module can be applied.

Would you please give us further information?

Thanks

Bruno S.

BlackWhite

Re: No profile for Lumix GX8 + 1.4 Leica lens - despite there being one...
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 01:33:52 pm »
Hi,

I assume that your image is correctly loaded in the extension, but the "Optical correction" section displays the message that no optic module is available for your image right ?

If so, would you please check that the original RAW image has not been modified first in Apple Photos ? If so, that means that you try to edit an already processed image, reason why no DxO optics module can be applied to the image.

You might have the same behavior in Desktop version of OpticsPro: if you tried to load an image from a Lumix GX8 which has already been modified by a third party software, then no optic module can be applied.

Would you please give us further information?

Thanks

Bruno S.

Thanks Bruno, I only now saw your reply,
I don't think the image was manipulated in Photos, prior to using DxO - I certainly didn't modify it - just import it straight from the memory card.

Are there any specific settings in Photos I should enable/disable?

EDIT: weird, just tried some fresh files and DxO identifies the camera and lens correctly

Thank you.

photography