Author Topic: 'Lost' pallettes  (Read 285 times)

Recliner

'Lost' pallettes
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:36:17 pm »
I have a dual monitor setup, with the second monitor much smaller, with a lower resolution, than the 32" main monitor. With PhotoLab, I have it maximised on the main screen, with some of the pallettes and thumbnails moved to the second screen. But I somehow seem to have lost my Exif and Histogram pallette windows, which aren't visible on either screen. When I turn them off and on, they don't reappear anywhere visible.

Is there some way of forcing them to reappear on top of the main application, short of removing and reinstalling PhotoLab?

Bencsi

Re: 'Lost' pallettes
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 01:03:58 am »
Quite simple: make an own Workspace.

Just make a new - empty - Palette by Palettes/Make new workspace menu item and drag all necessary Palette items from the actual visible part you need to include. The order is up to you, even you can add or remove any tools later. Be careful, any modification on workspace need saving, request a new name for workspace. The editing of the content only is not supported.

Endre
Win7/64 PC, i7-3770, 3.9GHz, 24G RAM, Intel HD-4000 GPU, 27" calibrated LG monitor 1920*1080 px res. 82 DPI

Recliner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 10:30:25 am »
Yes, I can see that as a fix for the future, and I plan to do it. But how can I recover/restore the missing two palettes first?

Pieloe

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 09:29:12 am »
Yes, I can see that as a fix for the future, and I plan to do it. But how can I recover/restore the missing two palettes first?

Open the standard DxO workspace, all the pallets come back
See the end of
http://help-photolab.dxo.com/en/the-organize-tab-interface-2

Recliner

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 11:11:24 pm »
Yes, thanks, that works.

photography